View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynev
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICRider
I might bite the bullet and get one yet. Still trying to decide on which one though, leaning towards the X35 with the standard tire sizes but it's quite a bit more money than the X31 in the auctions. It also is not auctioned as often as the X31. I know Wayne has the X31, wonder how he likes it for height and would have he rather bought the X35?
The height is fine for me, and i have the 19"/16" X31, for reference my jeans are 34" and i'm on my toes when on the bike if i sit on it then my feet go flat, perfect for me but still feels a bit heavy, might take out the battery and starter this winter to lighten up the bike a bit, once tuned i see no problem to have it start with a kick or two, electric start is nice but if i can get it to start easy with a kick i see no need for the extra weight.

i dunno man, its have 2 ways to start the bike.. if the kick start lever breaks you screwed.. when i get a new motor for my quad its going to have a kick start but im going to take the lever off and bungie it to the frame somewhere.. just incase i go riding and the battery dies or the starter craps out..

i learned on time when my battery died, quads and dirtbikes are fun as hell. when they run that is.. when they dont they pita huge heavy paper weights that you have to push around..