View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 07:35 AM   #32

Too bad the mini truck didn't have enough leg room for you, they look kind of cool! Some of the JDM vehicles are so unusual compared to what we see daily that they really stand out. A woman at work has a Toyota Sara, I don't know a lot of the details on it but it has gull wing doors and the whole nine yards... Stock!

I'm dealing with an importer on a Mitsubishi Delica L300 high roof. Nothing remotely like it here, it's a small van with a 2.5 liter turbodiesel engine and four wheel drive. Even comes stock with bull bars and big fog lights, it's kind of cool in a really really homely way . Not sure if I will go through with it though, low km's and all but $8K is a lot of money to spend on a novelty. My son's assistant soccer coach has one and it looks like it could about go anywhere.

Importing these to Canada is way easier than I thought. Dealing with a fellow in Edmonton, he does pretty much everything for you. Very professional and very knowledgeable. I thought it would be a lot trickier to get them in.