View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 12:37 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind
That's amazing service! The local Honda guy acts like he's doing me a favour by opening the shop. He treats me fairly, but it's not fair to say that he enjoys spending time with customers, it's more like he's preparing to suffer fools.

Doug knows what it takes to keep you happy. He also knows that you'll likely buy more bikes from him and tell your friends if he treats you right.

Do you know anything about his CDI testing procedure? I'd like to learn that.
Actually, WAG, he has a cool little unit right on the counter in his office that has a station for probably....guessing.....10? different CDI units to be plugged directly in to! I was amazed! He stabbed it on the "like" connector pattern, hit a button and "Nope....it's no good". Then he grabbed a new one....plugged it on and hit the button and the screen started zapping like crazy. I'm going there this weekend some time. I'll get some pics.....mainly because he just got in these 3 wheeled street 250's just last week, I want to get pics of and post! This thing is COOL! Has a reverse and everything!
Anyway....I know this is posted somewhere else here for a possible parts supplier.....but this is Doug's website. He doesn't have it upgraded often but it brings him tons of business....even from Nevada. His phone is ALWAYS ringing.
http://www.atvwholesaleoutlet.com/

Edit! Heck! I just see he already posted the 3 wheelers! Guess I don't have to take pics! Check out the slideshow section. It has one of his many trips to China to different factories.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350