View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 08:37 AM   #17

Ok Guys

This is an Up-Date about {One Stop Motorcycle Shop} in Colorado Springs. I talked to Shawn at American Lifan about this prior to this post being here about One Stops auctions.
It is a fact that this is The Only Dealer in The USA for American Lifan that has permission from American Lifan to sell on e~Bay. He has to Sell all bikes at Dealer List Price and Shipping. What you are not seeing is that they also have to be assembled by a Dealer after the fact of the sale. So you will also need to pay a Dealer to Assemble & Prep the bike. All of his auctions are Reserve Price Auctions for the bikes. Shawn has also been monitoring the auctions and he {One Stop} needs to raise his bottom Dealer List Prices.
Example: All prices on my web site for American Lifan products include List Price, Freight, Assembly & Prep. The only thing I can't include is title fees & tax. Tax in Ohio is calculated to the county you live in, so it's not possible to add this.

T-Motorsports does not have many bikes on e~Bay because he was selling off the old stock that he had and T-Motorsports Is Not an American Lifan Dealer. He is another Grey market importer/dealer like the rest of them that sell these bikes cheap. The Gray market importers are getting cut off slowly and should be cut off within the next year.

I hope this helps explain this a little better.

Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net