View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 02:00 AM   #11

Well, I thought I may as well help out the old guys in the poll. My name is Sam and I have MBD. ("HELLO SAM", is the reply from the room). Aren't there 12 steps to this! I digress! I'm 43 years old and VERY happily married to my first wife Stacy for 15 years. She's a young 33 and keeps me hopping. Yes, do the math she was young when we got married (18 almost 19). It's been great! I highly recommend younger women! We have one daughter,] that is 12 years old and growing like a weed. She's already taller than her mama. We also have one Daschund hound. I call him butthead. He's the spoiled one in the family.

My wife is great and supports me in my MBD problem. I rode bikes before we met and she enjoyed riding with me until the kid came along. Actually, I've been riding since I was 7 years old. She didn't know what to think when I told her I bought a bike for $1029. She's used to me spending much more. One of the reasons I bought the china bike is that I am trying to cut my carbon footprint. We are currently building a new solar home and trying to cut our gasoline usage. I'm hoping the Viva will get much better mileage than my KTM 950 Adventure. I'm sure it will. The Adventure will mostly be used for trips now and the ocassional ride into town to show it off. I love it but the maintenance is expensive and oil changes are a bear.

I must say that this is a great Forum and everyone has been very nice! Great information and help on here!
2017 Coleman CT200U
1978 Yamaha SR500E
1979 Yamaha XS650 Special II