View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #3

That's cool!

Last year, we had a huge year for snowfall all up and down our 'wet coast' We usually have rain in buckets but we were 'blessed' with that stuff from October through March. This year, hardly any. It was +12 C (53 F) and Sunny today, like an April spring day, and tomorrow we go quadding!

I bring this up because last year I had a similar looking trampoline..and I'd really suggest you get out there and kick that snow off there before it turns into a sheet of ice on the bottom, and sags almost to the ground. Not good for the springs, and a real beotch to get off once that happens!!

Enjoy the snow!

...and a side note, in 2.5 weeks the world comes to our city for the Winter Olympics. We've spent billions in preparation for this 2 week 'celebration.' I looked out my office window today, across the water to the North Shore mountains, and what did I see? Green trees, right to the top. No snow. The only white is where I can see they've piled up as much snow as they can scratch up, into one mountain run which I can only assume is for some event. I certainly hope, that mother nature can cool us off enough that we didn't just spent billions, for everyone to stand around and look skyward for snow.