View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:24 AM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind
I'll state the obvious and say that tank looks excellent; better (IMHO) than the factory Zong plastic. I'm looking forward to the installation thread…
Thank you for the kind words, WG. Also, thank you for your excellent advice during this entire process. You were correct right from the beginning; the larger, aftermarket fuel tank was the best option. Also, black was the best color. You have a superb eye for esthetic detail, and your judgement has proven to be completely correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind
…I'd also be grateful for a thread devoted to your GPS. I'm a neophyte with such things, and I'd like to see screenshots of topo maps etc. Would you be willing to share such info?
Yes, I certainly will post a thread regarding my experience with my Garmin GPS receiver.

Once again, thank you for all the help you have given me, and all the other members of these forums. I always enjoy reading your polite, intelligent, insightful posts.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894