View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboT
Pete your signature is priceless.

I don't know how you keep the wheel down on the 450 though. 8O My 250 is hairy enough.

...just love the empty wallet comment though.
The wheel cant be kept down. I will be selling it via my usual procedure, buy hi, sell low, take a loss . I just finally wanted the best you know? Give it a try. The thing is light years beyond me and in fact I paid a racer to set it all up for me...it has far too many adjustments for me to ever get right. I dont even know if that steering damper thing works well or not because you have to be extremely careful on that machine. Brutal is the word. But....but...the noise that thing makes screaming down the straights has be heard...it really does. Cops show up if I ride it around the block more than once.

The 150R is tamer but the same thing.

As for the empty wallet I could probably have put 1958-2009 instead . I do my RRSP crap and stuff, but I suck with money. Always have. No self restraint...so...the way I get around it is lock myself in to a certain level of debt and pay it off.
If I had an extra 5 bills a week then I'd end up peeing it away....this way I at least have something to show for it.

Different strokes....etc.