View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:21 AM   #6

cadr, check out Jetmotogroup with a link from here to the group. I have a pretty good links section, and one of the links is to fresno motorsports, a Jetmoto dealer. On their site, they explain the green vs. red sticker info. www.fresnomotorsports.com should get you there. Jetmoto is green sticker approved, as well as Tank, Lifan, Zongshen, and most of the others. I think that California is somewhat easier to get approved than the EPA, as it seems that they base their criteria on the brand of engine used. As many brands use Lifan engines, and Lifan is already green sticker approved, then any other brand that uses an identical engine would have an easier time getting CARB approval for a green sticker, such as Jetmoto. I have had an up and down time with my Jetmoto, and am having a hard time deciding whether its me or the engine. An easy (hopefully, funding pending) will be ordering a brand new engine. But I don't think that Jetmoto is a bad brand (I named my group Jetmotogroup, after all!)

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard