View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #33

Well I called the credit card company and filed a dispute! I also talked to Doug the salesman, and asked him to cancel my order and refund my money, agian!! His true colors came out, he said there is alot more to it than just refunding my money, and i would be charged a penalty, and it was setting on the dock waiting to be shipped. I asked why I would be penalized for what they can't deliver. I told him a filed a dispute with the credit card company, and he got HOT, he said he would tie my money up for months, and that I was going about this all wrong, and he WOULD TALK TO ME LATER!!!! He has lied to me from the begining about this ATV, he told me it was in stock when I ordered it, next it was held up in customs, so that proved it wasn't there when I ordered it, next I go to the website and it is not even listed anymore, when asked about that he said we take them off the website when we get low on stock on an item, but yet the one I ordered mine it was listed and there was none there then, he is talking in circles!!!
A true buisness man would not act this way, almost childish acting!