View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 11:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejcycles
right before the Huge fight that started between about 20 Dealers & the SunL manager!!!
That must have been interesting to say the least. I think I got an actual recording of how it went down. Does this sound familiar, Bruce? Dealers-"you guys have the best products and parts are abundant!" SunL manager-"no, you guys are just too kind. We strive to be the best distributor there is." Dealers-"your company is the best, just accept our praise!!" Sunl manager-"I will take 50% off your next order, but I am truly modest, so please stop heaping praise onto me!!!" Dealers-"please accept our sincere gratitude, and your company is the best Chinese company out there second to none!" Sunl manager-"if you don't stop saying such kind things, I will have to spray you down with a fire extinguisher to disperse you all." Dealers-"please stop saying such bad things to us, we will throw ourselves under a truck in your honor--we accept nothing free from you; please charge us double for being able to buy such great product from you!!!!!!!" Sunl manager-"ok, you must line in single file order in order to kiss the ring on my finger! Hey stop pushing, oh my gosh, ahhhhhhhhhh........"

Does this version sound about right, Bruce?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard