View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #22

I thought I'd update this thread and share my thoughts, having just purchased a Front/Rear set of these stands. They arrived yesterday.

I am quite pleased with them so far. I have only used the rear, but both were easy to assemble and look to be of good quality.

As already documented earlier in the thread, the stand is very easy to use. I can use a block of 2x4 under the sidestand to stand the bike up almost straight, and then the stand only has to move it a little to get it straight and lift. I can then move the whole bike around w/ the rear on the stand (be very careful when doing this).

Since the only bike I have at the moment doesn't have a centerstand and has exhaust on the bottom between the wheels, stands such as these were pretty much the only option. And w/ these stands specifically, I got both F/R shipped to my door for about the cost of just one stand from another brand.

My experience with them is limited to this point, but I'm quite pleased. Thanks for the original review and the links. I didn't have to think about this purchase for long. It was an easy decision without regret.
2005 Kawasaki EX250 - A new project