View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #142

Hey everyone, I got my bike on tuesday and I have lots to talk about..

now where to start,,,, ok, I'll start with this, When it did show up (4:30 pm on tuesday) at first look, it looked like the damn box had been threw a damn box shredder. So I took off all the tape ( and most of the so called box was nothing but tape) and started to look over the bike. to my suprize sure enough, it looked as if the bike had been dropped down some stairs, so half of the plastic was all scratched up and some of the rails and frame were bent also, I did think about calling Tim, but decided not to and see what I can do about fixing this bunch of BS myself. So now you all know why I haven't posted in a few days. and no I didn't think at the time to take some pics.

But for the most part, the bike is in ok shape,,I guess.. so for the last 3 days and nights, I have been in my shop non-stop working on this bike. I now have most of it together and am going over everything on this bike .

I did go and buy ($100 worth) some bigger bolts and spacer washers for the frount bumper and foot pegs and also got some stickers to cover the scratches on my plastic from shipping. but here in a few days I'll let you all know what I think....

Don