View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 07:52 AM   #39

can't adjust valves

When I tried to adjust valves I couldn't loosen the stud nut to slide the .05mm fueller gauge under the valve on the back of my engine. I assume its the Intake Valve.

But I could loosen the stud nut on the valve on the front of the engine and put the .08mm fueller gauge under it no problem.

I am getting confused about where the correct TDC is on my bike when I can't get the stud nut to open on the Intake Valve side.

Why can't I get the fuller gauge to go under the intake valve stud nut , or the valve in back of engine??? Is the valve broken or something?? Is it jammed shut?? Anyways, any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

The company I purchased the bike from, PowerSportsMax.com, finally had a tech call me to help me on my bike. I notified them several week ago. I am afraid to call them because they wouldn't honor their warranty on parts because of my "excessive riding". So, I am confused why one of their mechanics is calling me. They make me feel bad. My experience with these Chinese bike dealers is very poor when it comes to tech support. I've had simuliar experience with my Chinese 250cc Dune Buggy.

Michael A