View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:23 AM   #10

I found the winner...

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/1072008437.html

Quote:
1986 Honda 450 Rebel. - $4900 (Vancouver)
Reply to: sale-vuyn9-1072008437@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-12, 12:18PM PDT

A rare jewel see's the light of day after 13 years in storage. This bike is a very rare model that was only made for two years in the mid eighties but has a following to this day that cannot be denied. The harley inspired design and the low seat height has made this bike very attractive to women riders and with its 450cc bulletproof engine cruising on major highways is a piece of cake. This particular machine has been stored inside a garage since 1995 and has only 17000 kms on the clock. Bringing it back to life has been a labor of love and this bike has to be seen to be believed. As of this moment it has new tires, new brake pads,new battery, full service done to engine, carbs have beeen disassembled and cleaned, air filter, plugs, fresh oil and filter. The tank had to be removed and rebuilt as it had rusted through. So the tank has been sealed inside and has new paint. Unfortunately the Honda emblem that is on the tank had to go away so the tank will be just black. Seats are mint, has the rare spoked tubeless tire rims, is super clean and runs like a Swiss watch. The bike needs nothing but a rider. Any questions call 604-323-0293. 604-940-9219 after 6.00pm. Thanks.

This guy looks to have stirred up the guys on there pretty good... :roll: I'd get hardly anything over that for my 05 Vulcan...