View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWorld
I just wanted to be the first to reply to your new thread. I have been following your progress and it has been fun. Can't wait for more pics.
I look forward to making many more videos, hopefully some helpful ones. I have purchased some PZ30 (30MM carbs) to replace the 27mm ones currently run on these. I need to rejet the PZ30's to somewhere in the 120 main jet range I think, and swap on one to try it. If the PZ30 on my 200CC enduro runs a 98 stock, I assume a 250cc motor will use 120+

Something to note: 200CC enduro = 30mm carb / 250CC ATV = 27mm carb CAN WE SAY MORE POWER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWorld
These things are unbelievable for the price, eh?

I blew away my neighbor today, who was on his 500cc Polaris!

Good luck with 'em, and keep the pics and vids coming!

BTW: Your voice sounds so familiar- did you used to do motorcycle vlogs or something? I know I've heard that voice before...
Yes, very good for the $. I'm contemplating buying a second one for myself. Problem is I can only get 2 and a dirtbike on my trailer.

Ok..so I havent had a chance to get these out yet....you say the 250 V4SW is faster than a 500CC Polaris????

I haven never done any videos before, so maybe just a familiar type of voice? Like I said though, I really intend to take many more pics, and make many more videos.