View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #42

Sorry I have not gotten a vid riding yet. Honestly I am just lazy, and a little short on time with the little ones 1 st birthday, but mostly just lazy. :oops:

I am 6'1" 260 and this bike quad fits me perfect. It is bigger than the v4s and wider according to Tim. I have never seen the v4s in person, just the few vids that are on here and u-tube. I know the rear end is narrow as all of them seem to be. My spacers should be here any day to fix that problem.

Why they make them narrow is beyond me, it looks totally ridiculous like that.

To me it seems almost as big as the Honda TRX700 that I was gonna buy.
I am glad now that I didnt buy the Honda yet, as my lack of experience on quads has already shown itself with this 250. 8O
I will get the 700 one day.

The exhaust (again according to Tim) is a perfomance muffler, and I think it is louder than the sunl vid in the link posted by mmprestine.

The manual that came with the quad say Kandi on the front, so I think most of the links mmprestine posted are the same quad. Maybe some slightly different plastic or decals. Mine is much louder than the one in the vid
for http://menintools.com/sunlatv250.html I see no cat or baffle like the one I cut out of my 250 Enduro. I think the carb is the same Jap carb that was on the Enduro as well.

Surprise Surprise here are some more pics..............Carb and airbox

Top of carb..........

If you were sitting on the Quad this is the right side of carb

Bottom of carb.....

Airbox routing looking from rear of Quad...........

Looking down from front towards rear..........

Actual intake opening under rear of seat.......

Hope this helps you daboostcreep...................