View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehspec64
Ordered from vbike and being shipped here for 1300! If all goes well I'm looking at an enduro if they get em in :( , I guess they go like hotcakes, on a saturday morning.
I hope you enjoy it. So far I have no complaints with either of my purchases from Tim, I think the Wife will soon be talked into a Utility

I sometimes still miss my enduro. I just got street scared and it had to go.
Was not fun for me any longer. 8O

On a side note I did just have my first problem with the Quad.

Not a big deal but a pain to find. 2 second call to Tim and all was clear.

The start button is not exactly secured very well against people like me who believe if it doesnt start imediatly then you just push harder on the starter button :roll: My bad I know, but here are the pics anyway.

No comments from the funny farm on my paintshop labels.

I hope this makes sense, the switch will push in from the outside and will no longer make contact when pushed. I put a little piece of rubber behind it to fill the gap so when I fat finger it there will be no way for it to push in.

Other issue had was the fuel shut off valve. Manual says it is on the right of the tank, I found it under the tank. Not sure what is open reserve (if there is one) or what is closed. I will have to pull the line off the carb and work it I guess. Should the arrow point towards the fuel line output nipple?