View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #30

Hold on Bill!

If you are talking pedal assist with an electric hub wheel then yes you can do that easy. Yes hills are WAY easier to pedal. Your charge will last much longer. Here all electric bikes are governed to be slow, but a place in quebec Canada has Very strong hub motors, 24/48 V instead of 12V systems, and high amp voltage controlers. Pedal assist, and throttle twist systems. A trike incline bike is perfect to distribute the extra weight of even more batteries. Man I think it is Bionx. Best systems, MHO.

I don't like to pedal at all, but I could still pedal with the twist throttle too. Mine was NOT Bionics, not at all, it was far inferior.

As for my RC stuff its a 2 pico size servo kit, nothing flash, just small and light. Jr Quatro transmitter with trainer imput. Voltage controller, and 3 different batteries up to 9v. Some props and stuff. I made a few things that flew All home built. I highly doubt the stuff is worth a part for my bike.
The bike is starting to look nice.
http://www.chinariders.net/gallery2/...g2_itemId=9445
The picture is from last summer. It's gonna look better than that by spring, and hopefully run WAY better.