View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 07:22 AM   #30

I just want to clarify a few things.

I didn't leave my wallet with the Dealer, I left my DL with him when he took it to write down my info. He forgot to give it back after we loaded up the bike and I just plum forgot to grab it before I left. He Offered to Mail it and it "Appearently got lost in the Mail"
No biggy. I just want to make that clear.

Before all of this A call was made to AL to find a dealer that sold these specific bikes and AL gave me his Info. He is a AL dealer.

I have no clue as to why the insurance found out before the state. But clearly the vin is 3-4 numbers off to the title.

Also the Lady from AL read my correct VIN to me off of whatever File they have from when they shipped the Bike to my dealer.
So, they know the Bike is from them and they gave me the dealer info to begin with.

Lifan is the only company producing the Z50 replica right now. Jincheng doesn't import them anymore. And I don't want to buy used.

I like the look of the Lifan Z50 Hooper sells. I'm set on getting that style if this whole nightmare is ever behind me.

I won't be buying the lifan from a AL Dealer.... Hooper will probably get my Money.

All this grief over a little Damn bike..... :( Its really a shame too I looked forward to using this ct clone on my 7 Mile commute on surface streets this year....