View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamCheap
Banned from A.L. site .....thats to funny

I say a big "WHO CARES" I myself imposed a self ban on their site just to do a preemptive strike on what would surely have been done anyway.

Their site is good for picking peoples brains and using the idea's presented as R&D.

Ohh I suppose I'll miss A.L. once they are gone and that may be sooner than I think.
Ha ha!! Self-imposed ban--that's a good one!!!

Yes, I agree that the picking brains as R & D is the reason for their forum.

Shineray has some real cool bikes coming sometime soon, Asiawing has those bikes that I posted, and Hi-bird has been strong, and look at what they are presenting around the corner. Galaxymoto has some very cool specialty bikes that have proven themselves in competition, and are supposed to reach our shores, and Qingqi will be here with their own name (as opposed to Qlink's dirt bikes) so pretty soon, AL will probably be nothing more than a SunL.

SunL has some interesting bikes of their own, ironically, and AL will soon be in that same category of "iffy" Chinese brands to buy, if they aren't already there already.

If this is too negative, sorry AL, but perhaps you should use these forums as how to give customer service correctly.