View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #1

Greetings from Sunbury - Australia

Hello all, my name is Mark and I come from Sunbury, Australia. (Approx 60K's out of Melbourne). Came across this forum while doing some research on how to fix an idling problem on my "China bike". Have to say heaps of info and good advice. Needless to say my problem has now gone away.

By way of some background info, I have been riding for 30years mainly road. I purchased a couple of bikes back in 2007, an LF200GY-5 and an MX (small wheel) version of the same bike for my son. We do most of our riding in our state forests on fire trails. These bikes are perfect for this type of weekend riding, nothing too extreme just lots of fun.

Modifications so far include a decent looking enduro style headlight and Bridgestone tyres on the LF 200, while the MX 200 was wired up to include the same enduro headlight, horn and rear brake/taillight to pass registration. Both bikes have been registered for recreational purposes, which allow us to ride in any state forest and country back road in the state. So far it has been a good experience owning these bikes especially considering the $ saved compared to buying Japanese.

That's it for my first posting. I have included a couple of photos for your viewing pleasure.