Thread: Our New Boss!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #47

Willys wrote, "She, with all her money and power, should have more brain cells to realize those days should be over and better yet forgotten about and not to be rehashed very chance they get. IMHO..It only starts up these negative issues and thoughts that separate the blacks from the whites. We all know what happened and hope it never happens again...so why keep rehashing it?"

A wiser man than I once said, "Those who forget history, are doomed to repeat it."
"Lest we forget."
Not that I like Oprah, . Nor do I think it should be, "rehashed every chance they get" (who ever "they" are.) but forgotten about, I can't go that far. I always choose to remember, and learn. I hope HE is kept safe. I hope He exceedes all expectations. I hope the US economy turns right around. Of course I don't expect this to happen, but until He starts disappointing the people who voted for him, anything is possible. A strong American economy is what helps the Canadian economy most. Anyone wanta buy some tar sand, it's going dirt cheap.