Thread: Our New Boss!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #39

Oh man, I wish Obama could run here! Just imagine a Canadian Prime Minister who can communicate??? 8O Its been generations. (Joe Clark does not count on so many levels. )

I followed the election closely for the past 18 months. I can't wait for the next 72 days to pass.(not a bush fan.) But I do think John would have made prez. too. I don't think people voted against him, but his party. The man is a true HERO. His story is fantastic.

I understand that the average American doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks. (I know that's a stereotype, but it may hold some truth) Nevertheless, some do care what others outside the US are thinking.

Your vote shook the world, KUDO's. What an amazingly grown up thing for a country to do. I never thought it was possible for the US to raise it's popularity, so much in 24 hours. The point isn't that, there is nothing a black guy can't do now in the US. The point is that over half your country stood up, simultaniously for the black guy. When Americans get together, you make history. Congratulations.