View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 03:34 PM   #14

i would like to think everyone for the kind words, i feel i was just doing my part. i have been trying to do some research in some of the ignition and charging specs and have noticed diffrences between lifan and other chinese brands. maybe if need be hooper can help me. and i can post my results but really am not smart enough to know how. (thats a hint for ironfist)
i have found other companies that are doing a good job for now how soon that changes is anybodys guess heck, even roketa has improved
i also wonder when the chinese companies will learn that it is all up to the distributor to make there brand strong they pick the dealers, they stock the parts and make all the decisions. i just wish they would pick somebody who knows this to run their operations.
right now from all i have seen i like apollo altough they are quickly adding what i think are too many choices, and i know not many of you have looked at them but the zongshen seems to be a better machine than what lifan offered and have been doing a fair job so far.
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next