View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 07:44 PM   #4

Even Orion won't help you when you call their customer service line. The only response I've received is "we don't offer that part for that model."

The bike is sold as an Orion. It carries a manufactures VIN and data tag from X-Motos. When I asked before making the purchase who ACTUALLY built the bike behind the Great Wall, I NEVER received an answer so asking for parts help is an exercise in futility. I feel the original poster's pain. I've been there too.

With regards to "almost fits" parts, that's just the reality of it. My original rear shock assembly measured out at 310mm. The replacement is 311mm. It's an almost fit but a necessary upgrade from a 250lb rear spring that wouldn't hold up to my 13 year old Grandson let alone his MUCH heavier Grandfather (me). Every part on the bike is a "almost fit" part when it comes to replacements or upgrades. That's the "fun" part of it for me actually. Manufacturing my own "hot rod" parts is as much fun as riding itself.

Orion bikes are great bikes if you can figure out how to upgrade parts on your own. Those that know for the most part keep that knowledge to themselves. That's my experience on and off FB.