View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 07:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
What's the MSRP on that Honda? Wait, what!? over $3000?!

It looks just like a Hawk. It's uncanny.
They say that them Honda XR150L bikes are closer to $4,000 by the time you pay dealer fees. I know that the QC is going to be tighter, and they do probably have a better higher revving motor, though smaller displacement, but still not worth it to me. I also don't trust very many YouTube reviews of the bike. Honda has " buttered up" most of the more popular channels. Adventure Daily had some videos of the Brozz a couple years ago, and really liked it, but in the past year, since Honda flew them, and several YouTube content creators to California, and basically wined, them, and dined them, and basically gave them at minimum a nice luxury vacation, well now the little Honda XR150L is something special, and as Adventure Daily put it, leaps, and bounds ahead of the Chinese Dual Sports, which are all basically the same. They all act like the XR150L, is very capable of it's intended use, but any time a Chinese Dual Sport hater compares a Hawk with another bike, they always want to compare it with something capable of hardcore Enduro. The fact is that the XR150L, is also not nearly in the same league as the bigger Japanese dual spots, BUT they sometimes hint that it is, by referring to it as " Little Brother" to the other bigger Hondas.