View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 06:48 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hilly View Post
The Storm may have the standard box tubing rear swingarm, BUT the Brozz has a much nicer, and we'll built swing arm. I honestly don't know why people were buying the TT when the Brozz was available. When I was looking at buying a Chinese dual sport a few years ago, I wasn't willing to chance not being able to register a bike that didn't have the Federal Highways placque, and the Hawk DLX, and the Brozz, both had it, and were both the same price shipped. I chose the Brozz, and still would if doing it again, and in my opinion the Brozz was the best of the CG dual Sports, at least the ones that I know of. I would choose a new Brozz I've a new TT, because of the swingarm being so much better. I don't know why the TT never went with a better swingarm.
And counterbalanced engine too. And a nice rack. We only sold the Bashan Storm because my son wants a Templar M with a 20 hp engine, and a flat seat. The adjustable levers, big bearclaw footpegs and dual front pistons are nice too. And the Templar frame geometry, and beefy top gooseneck/triple clamps. Nice.