View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 12:33 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknj99 View Post
Hey all,
Been awhile.. i'm considering another China bike, but this time for my daughter. She's 15, about 5'6" and brand new to riding. I tried to teach her a few things and let her try a solo ride on my Beta 430 but it bested her when she mistakenly grabbed a handful of throttle and almost hit a tree.. doh..
I quickly realized that she will need something smaller, lighter and with much less power So i searched.. at first, and from experience i thought of the usual suspects, a Titan 250 or Templar 250 but they are too tall as well.. I then found a Xpro Storm 150 DLX that should fit the bill, it says its 180 lbs net, 19/16 wheels, lower seat height and it says its fast and can go 65+ mph.. for real?
Does anyone have experience with this bike? any cons i should know of other than the usual everything working itself loose, etc?
I have an email over to PSM to find out whether the MCO will say motorcycle or dirtbike but if anyone know would appreciate that info.
Thanks in advance!

I'm in a similar position but looking for my wife who is about the same height. Now that they are back in stock the XPro Storm 150 DLX is my first choice. I'll pull the trigger on it soon I'm sure. Let me know if that's what you end up with, I'd love first hand opinions. Good luck!
Triumph Legend TT 900