View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 09:15 AM   #5

We live on gravel an there are lots of offroad/gravel options nearby, so primarily looking for a dual sport for her with weight and seat height being the major decision points.
The Storm 150 looks promising but yea i searched on the forum and there's not much about it.. i did watch a couple of YT vids and it does look good and i think it would be a good fit for her to learn on and i figure with her weight i'd imagine it should be good for 60mph which would be fine for her learning how to ride.
My main worry now is whether i could register it here in VA. PSM site says its offroad only although it has signals and lights and appears to e street legal. Im still waiting on them to confirm whether the MCO says motorcycle or not and may message one of OPs i found in search from this site that has one to see if i can get that answer.
Also, for $1200 shipped it looks like a pretty good deal.. I was pleasantly surprised to see the prices for the 250 still havent moved upwards yet, in fact, if it wasnt for the seat height and weight, id be looking at the Titan for her at around $1500 shipped or the Templar 5sp for a couple hundred more

Former China Bikes: Tao DBX1, Brozz 250, CSC RX4, Titan DLX, Templar X