View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 05:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weresquatch View Post
I know this information is mentioned here and there across the forums but I thought it might be helpful to have in one place. My Templar X was delivered today and assuming everything goes well, I'd like to get a dual sport for my wife too.

What are the relative size differences between the X-Pro offerings? I'm looking for differences in weight, wheel size, clearance, seat height and length between the Hawk, Titan, Templar/M, and the X.

I apologize if I overlooked a sticky somewhere or if this same things is offered in one thread elsewhere.
I'm in almost the same situation. My wife took the BRC and got her motorcycle license last summer. She had been riding around a Honda scooter and likes it and has expressed interest in trail riding with me. I want to get her something she can lift and lower standover and set height. I like the Storm 150 because of the lights and speedometer but it's too tall and now out of stock. There is a 125 hawk that looks like it might work but I'm concerned about the power.