View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 04:56 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakClimber78 View Post
So I’ll be purchasing a 250cc in the near future. We got my son a Hawk 250 for this past Christmas. It’s a great little bike, but I’ve read that the Brozz has better suspension. Any insight would be great!

Thanks
Yak
Look into the Bashan Storm as well. This is made by same manufacturer as the Brozz. But it has 17", 19" wheels. Mine came with braided steel brake lines too.

But, the bikes you are considering all have the weaker box steel swingarm and plate style chain tensioner, and the seat on these models don't allow you to sit farther back like an Enduro seat. There are bikes with the inverted forks, much better swingarm, AND an Enduro style seat, like the Templars. Better swingarm, foot pegs, better wheels. The Temp X model has the 6 speed too. All things to consider. You can lower the Temp X if seat position is too high.

If you like the seating position of Hawk, you will like the Brozz. Templars give you more for the money, but with taller seating

Xpro Titan DLX is worth a look too. NICE price and has the Enduro seat. It has an OHC version of the 223cc engine too.

Last edited by Thumper; 01-11-2024 at 09:17 AM.