View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 09:43 PM   #2

Hawk has a version with counterbalanced engine on both the HawkX, and some DLX. The DLX has fuel injection,and inverted forks,and adjustable rear shock ,but both bikes have the same box tubing swingarm rear. The Brozz has counterbalanced motor,the inverted forks, adjustable rear shock, and a much better swingarm, and is carbureted. My Brozz also had a better seat. That being said it seems like the thin forks like the non DLX Hawks use hold up pretty well, and I think the square tubing swingarm is ok, for most conditions, for most people, but I have heard of the bending, but the rims are actually the most common failure that seems to occur with people who ride in harsh conditions, or fail to check spokes. The bad thing about the Brozz now, or at least a country months ago ,when I was looking at getting a new bike, Shipping was not free from Peace,like it was when I bought my first one, and by the time,I would pay shipping,I was really close to what the KPX was, so I bought it. I personally like the CG for the real low rpm power, but I wouldn't pay the same for a CG bike, as one of the newer OHC offerings, but to get back to the point, I concidering the Brozz better, but not necessarily a better deal, price wise, as compared to the Hawk, or HawkX. If fuel injection is a big plus for you the DLX is possibly the way to go between the bikes you mention . I personally think the box tubing swingarms may look worse than they actually are, but the Brozz definitely has a better one. I don't know if Brozz rims are any better though.
I am editing this, because I read your post wrong, I thought you were trying to make a choice between buying a Hawk, or Brozz

Last edited by Bill Hilly; 01-04-2024 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Read post wrong