View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 04:14 PM   #21

so, last week I got my first look at xrays of my back. unfortunately, I didn't snap any photos of it. things looked pretty good though relative to alignment. the DR did about as good as any shade tree mechanic with regard to inserting the screws and attaching the bars.

I also got the stitches out this week. still itching like crazy, but it's a bit more comfortable. Tomorrow I get to take showers again without worrying about getting the incision wet.

it's going to be a long slow process, but I'm feeling like the original pain that I had has pretty much gone away. it's hard to tell with certainty because there's still a fair bit of residual pain from the surgery and the screws embedded in the bone. I have high hopes!

Bikes I've owned: Suzuki GS450T, Yamaha XS500, Honda V45 Sabre, Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic (2), Suzuki VX800, Kawasaki Ninja 650, Triumph TT600, Honda Superhawk, Kawasaki Concours 1000 (3, including a sidecar rig), Buell XB9R, Kawasaki Nomad 1500, Concours 14, Honda Goldwing (2), Housen Hawk, Suzuki Intruder 1400, Kawasaki KLR650, Victory V92TC.