View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 03:36 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeToo View Post
Good to hear great things about the KPX. This is only my 2nd Chonda purchase. I really liked the CSC TT250 and the same day it went to a new owner, I started missing it. Now here we are. LoL.... Kinda wish I had ordered it sooner so I don't have to ride it during winter, but oh well, at least I have the gear for that. Thanks!
I got my bike towards the middle of October, and ended up paying $2,850. I got lucky, and our weather was still mild enough to get a good bit if riding in. If ,I remember right,I have around 1,400 miles on the odometer now. It's starting to get cold enough now that riding is not as enjoyable. It was supposed to be in the low to mid 40s today for the high, which is usually about 2:00 PM -3:45PM. It got a little warmer than that, so I took the Hawk out for a little spin, and with my snow pants, heavy coat, and gloves, I was comfortable enough. I usually ride my Hawk more between here, and town, or on local backroads, and use the KPX more for when I go on longer faster speed rides. They may have already re mapped the ECU on yours, or it may not have needed it, but if you're not satisfied with idle quality, or the bike sometimes dies when you roll the throttle to bring the bike off of a cold idle, then you can send the ECU to America Lifan, and they will remap it for free, and you will get it back quickly.