View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 04:08 PM   #4

Those were a pretty common bike sold under many different names (be glad yours isn’t a “ladyboy” model ) we don’t see them around much anymore so you are just going to have to search and order stuff from pictures or find your own work arounds .Those older bikes generally had shitty plastics ,so I have tons of old race bike plastics around and I would just zip tie something else to the bike that I had in my stash .I would imagine ,those bikes are possibly still in use in parts of the world ,so you might find they are still available new with parts support in Thailand or somewhere like that .Parts were one of the worst problems with those early bikes ,lots of places were importing bikes but no parts ,but generally they were a descent working bike .You paid every bit of what they sold for back in the day ,actually a little over as we could purchase those in Canada for $650-750 back then .Another thing to watch is the spokes ,as they would get loose then bust off chunks of the hubs effectively ruining the wheel which was hard to come by back then l would check them often for the first several months .