View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 11:11 PM   #1

Happy to be here for the upcoming new year!!!!

Sometimes things happen that remind me what is really important. Went for a mylogram to find out what was wrong with my back on Dec 5th. I couldn't stand the pain any longer. A few days later I was being operated on to relieve the constriction on my spinal cord in L4 because muscle grew into my spine. Think of a pair of pliers squeezing a garden hose. And yep, all caused by a bike crash a few years ago.

That surgery was so much a success feeling is returning to my legs and feet and most everything important below my waist. Thing is losing the feeling was so gradual I didn't know how much I had lost until it started coming back.

But two days after being released after the surgery I was back with raging AFIB and after a couple of days they got that under control. So home I went... again. Just in time for Christmas. The greatest gift I got this year is more time to be with my loved ones. And part of that is to be here with like minded folks who share a love of riding.

So to all....
I wish the coming new year be filled with the simple joy of being alive to enjoy all that life has to offer. Oh yeah... and lots of sunny days on two wheels for all of you to enjoy. I know I can't wait for spring!!!