View Single Post
Old 11-22-2023, 03:50 PM   #1

Grin Hello from Glasgow Scotland - UK

Hey guy's long time lurker first time poster!

My names Anton and I'm from Scotland in the UK, years ago when I was young I had a petrol scooter 30cc or 50cc 2 stroke, learned on that then moved up to a PY90, 90cc pw80 replica from what I remember, semi auto 2 or 4 gears down, had a blast out grew it and that was the last time I was on a dirt bike, I was probably about 16 or 17 then, I'm 31 now.

This exact one:

I want to get back into riding again, manly just for fun and I spend far to much time inside as I work from home. There is a nice big off road center not to far away from me where I can go and pay a fee and ride legally without having to worry about the police...

I'm looking for bike recommendations, I was looking at Honda XRs and XLRs as well as Suzuki DRs, Kawasaki KMX (similar or the same as the KDX) etc but I think it would make sense to get a Chinese bike that been used to start learning on (never driven a bike with a real clutch before), that I will inevitably crash and fall over on a few times.

I'm ideally looking for a full size large bike, I'm 6ft2 and weight in at 180ish pounds. Not to fussed if its a 2 or a 4 stroke although I think most Chinese bike seem to be 4 stroke.

Any help is much appricated, thanks for having me