View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 07:14 AM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen216 View Post
Scram411 owner here - ask me anything. I bought it as a gateway drug to get back into dualsport, something at a medium price range to feel out 1. if I really did want to get out into the woods, 2. to sort out what I really wanted and needed, and 3. to do all that before dropping stupid money.
It’s as heavy as I want to go. It’s as low HP as I would ever want to go. India requires owners to keep bikes stock, with only official addons so… it’s crazy simple to get all the basics from half a million different manufactures in India who make OEM products for RE and sell overproduction on eBay, for cheap, that ship to the US crazy fast. “Well, you get what you pay for…” That’s right - a thumper that you can literally drive like everyone in India does.
Ill keep you in mind! I am going to go and look at one tomorrow! I am not looking to bomb through the wilderness or ride out to Sturgis in the pouring rain. Just looking to commute to work, and MAYBE go check out a fire road or a dirt road through a park or something. Speed? Nah, not my thing. I like to "cruise" around in my Mustang with the top down on a nice day. I think this one will be perfect for me.

I did not even know about RE until someone here mentioned it, so thank you!