View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 05:59 PM   #5

Day four....

I got the motor free'd up, removed the rear brake lever and thought I was ready to pull it out. I cannot wriggle that thing out for the life of me....

Do I need to remove the swingarm and pull the rear motor mount out in order to remove the motor???

After taking the the timing chain cover off, I snapped a pic at TDC then rotated the crank 360 and took another. I got two different positions of the top cam sprocket, which I expected. Neither of the positions made much sense to me as no marks were lined up with the arrow on top of the valve cover. The one where the "0" is on top, it is slightly behind the mark (retarded???). Not sure what to think here...
Attached Images

2022 Hawk 250 - Mikuni clone carb, jetted appropriately. Pro Tork CRF 150 pipe. Nibbi pod filter. Tusk Chub bars with riser adapters. Amazon levers and foot pegs. Typical gearing change for street... Acerbis hand guards. Nibbi grips. Shortened rear fender. No graphics

2022 Templar X - Stock carb rejetted appropriately, Nibbi grips, Amazon hand guards. Amazon seat cover. Acerbis skid plate, heavily modded. Shortened rear "fender". Custom graphic kit.