View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 09:26 AM   #598

Well guys I would like to say that i have pics and stuff to show ya of my new df250rtg. But so far its been a night mare it came jacked up in shipping looks like forklift caught it . So 3 turn signals , a headlight, a combo switch, and probably another headlight later and ill be ready to get it to my house to get street legal. Whoever assembled it did a absolutely horrible job. They did not put any locknuts or washer on the hardware but yet my new lights came with locknuts and washers. Ill be going over the frame and bolts with with a fine tooth comb now. At this point im deep into time on the bike due to all the back an forth with Venom Motorsports. They are pretty good at helping . I was upset this time though the headlight bright wire had a dead short which cuased it to burn and smoke out. No more cheap crap ill get my own i had to modifyy the one they sent to fit anyways. Now waiting on a new combo switch it was stripped lol. So my advice spend the extra and get the Lifan or pray ya dont get a lemon lol the motor seems strong enough .