Thread: Templar X 250
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 11:46 AM   #1212

Well. Thought I'd be nice and try to order a full set of replacement decals and let them slide on replacing the ones shipping damaged. Filled out the order form and asked for a price. Nothing. A few days later I get an email saying my package has shipped. Evidently Zora intercepted and sent a pack of decals gratis.

Hard to complain about that, I guess. Slight issue though. My bike is silver/grey and the full sticker pack is red. I'm going to take is as an opportunity I guess. I'm going to run what I have and at some future point I get to renovate my bike with a color change!

A co-worker spotted the decals. He has a vinyl cutter and we're now kicking around how much work it would be to scan some of these into the computer so he could cut me some custom ones. For no good reason at all. Just for fun. Sticky part being neither of us has scanner big enough for the larger ones so they'd have to be scanned in sections and stitched together. Not a huge deal but I have more projects than I can shake a stick at already.