View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 08:01 PM   #8

I had crate damage, but not any actual damage to the bike. R&L is PSM shipper of choice. I had one bike show up in a nearly perfect crate, and another crate abused like the driver/warehouse worker might have something against Chinese products.

The irony is that his/her car probably has 20% parts from China (possibly upwards of 90% depending on the brand), especially if there have been repairs. His kitchen is filled with Chinese appliances. His flatscreens are Chinese (television, laptop), and his CELL PHONE is made in China

You gotta wonder about China haters. Sure, the government is authoritarian and all up in their "business"

But most Chinese products are damned high quality. These cheap dirt bikes are a great bargain, but one must take a hand in the build and take responsibility for build and maintenance. PSM has been VERY forthcoming when I have encountered component fails. A couple of photos, and they send a new part. I had a cracked front wheel hub on the axel seal, and they sent me a new wheel (complete with spacer/bearings/new seals). Wow.