View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 01:19 PM   #1

New guy from Wisconsin

Hello everyone!

So we just got our first China bike, a 52cc two stroke Mototec Warrior that our six year old rides. He really loves it, so much so that my wife wants to get into off-road riding, and eventually street riding. I have riding over 20 years, my first bike was a 1982 Yamaha Virago 250, and I currently ride a 2004 HD XLR1200, which I bought new in the fall of 2003. So my wife is interested in the semi-auto Icebear/SYX Roost 125, as she would be new to riding, and shifting (and most importantly , to her, because it is available in pink), so she wants to perfect her skills and riding confidence off-road before she rides on the street. I am interested in the Hawks/TBR7s as an errand running bike, as we live several miles out of town, and short highway trips are bad on the truck, and as an off-road bike to ride with the family. The nearest dealership to us for these bikes is Q9 Powersports, about a two hour drive for us. Do any of you think it would be worthwhile for us to do a road trip there and check out the bikes, or is Amazon a better way to go? Thanks for any advice!