View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 03:35 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknj99 View Post
So i ordered 4 Honda OEM hub nuts and should get them this week but now my son is paranoid that the bike is past its expiration date and is trying to talk me into selling the Brozz to get a Jap variant instead... i tried reassuring him that the drama should be over once we pass this issue but could use some reassuring myself.. i know these bikes with CG engines are 3rd world proven but aside from engine and trans, is everything else going to slowly start breaking? For reference its a 2020 Brozz that was purchased in Nov 2020 so slightly past the 2 year mark and 4000 miles and other than replacing bits due to falls, the only parts that have failed to date have been the horn, right rear turn signal, throttle cable and now these hub bolts. Thanks
Well for the money the options are restore a busted old Japanese bike or buy a new Chonda bike...both will break down over time with use.

Ironically I had to use new China parts to rescue an old Honda Xl185.

Possibly suggest to the young fella that you'd be happy to work towards a different country of manufacture Motorcycle if he's happy to pay the other half...

See how that works out