View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 11:33 PM   #17

PSM sent me 4 turn signals to replace the one broken in shipping. Unfortunately they don't match the OEM signals, illuminate a different pattern and are so dim I wouldn't use them for fear of being hit while turning. They are so dim that I doubt they would be visible to other drivers during daylight hours.

I finished installing the body panels and nothing lines up properly or fits correctly. Bent frame? Not sure. With the ill fitting front side panels in place the seat doesn't fit right. I also found a bolt missing from the rear subframe extension but no hole in the plastic rear fender for a bolt to go through, Probably why they left it out during assembly.

The headlight worked for about 5 minutes before cutting out. It comes on again if tapped but goes out again immediately. I checked the wiring for a loose connection but the problem is confined to the LED bulb assembly.

The pressure switch for the front brake appears to have failed. It worked before but now I get no brake light from it and the rear brake does activate the brake light.

I don't think the child who installed the graphics on my Templar had breakfast the day my bike was thrown together. Air bubbles and wrinkles everywhere.

There is a loop on the frame just behind the head tube for the wiring harness and cables to pass through. They ran the clutch cable through but nothing else. I redid the wiring harness to pass through it but left the throttle and choke cables as-is for now.

All in all I am impressed by how much motorcycle I got for the price but very disappointed in the assembly, quality and shipping damage.