View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 02:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpapa2309 View Post
If you buy the carb from Venom, they only carry the 30mm. Ive heard these are very difficult to tune if you have a stock engine.
I am going back and forth with Venom right now. I bought this "kit" and it has been one issue after another. Have not even had a chance to tune it. Intake manifold that was sent, the holes didn't line up, had to bore the holes bigger to get two bolts from manifold to head. After boring the holes I could mount the intake, now the carb hits the frame. Can't get the filter on. Another issue I am seeing is if the filter were to fit on the carb. The air box would have to be removed or modified. The stock air box actually holds the battery in. Can't even get the seat off for better space to work, the center bolt and nut just spin preventing seat removal, i am biting my tongue of how I really feel about this kit and the support that has been lacking with it. They keep saying they will post a video. At this point I am ready to throw this kit into the garbage and sell this f...... motorcycle.