View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 06:05 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustoff42 View Post
Haha thank you. I like it also. So I adjusted the valves and started the engine and this stuff came out the exhaust. Hard to tel if it is gasoline or oil t it seems weird. You ever seen something like this after a valve adjustment? Might have to much oil in there tbh. Need to do the oil change still.
Hello Dustoff, that looks more like rusty water to me, there is a drain hole in the bottom of the exhaust to allow condensation and water from rain or washing the bike that gets into the hole of the muffler to drain out. If you notice the drain hole at the bottom of the exhaust is all rusty. That's most likely perfectly normal. You can watch my oil change video if you would like to see how everything goes. Be sure when you check the oil level both now with the old oil and after the oil and filter change with the bike perfectly level, (It does make a difference) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask
2022 Venom Ghost chopper 250
1997 Honda GL1500 Goldwing
1978 Kawasaki KL250
https://youtube.com/@herbiesgarage681