View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 02:53 PM   #1

2022 1/2 Templar x for sale

Changed my mind. I'm keeping it.

Black. Just had this delivered Tues, 11 Oct. Assembled, oil changed (Delvac 15-40) before first start. Starts fine with the choke when cold, choke not need when warm. Sounds good, rides great. I'm bleeding the brakes today. Speedo is in KM, has 9 KM on it. Lights work, horn works, seat is way better than I expected. I fixed the sticky starter button and chased the threads on the air filter hold down screw. There are a couple of scratches on the plastics (OEM...), and small scratch on the swing arm (also original).

I read the entire Templar X thread before ordering it. After the charge dropped off my card, I emailed XPro and got no answer. I ordered and received a KPX-250. The templar showed up the next week.

MSO has motorcycle on it, I have not registered it. The KPX was walk in and walk out with plates (and less money) in Washington State.

Talk to me, I am not giving it away, but if you get this for what I paid for it, you will save $400 from the Amazon price. And you will be able to see what you are getting...

Last edited by pathn; 03-16-2023 at 07:05 PM. Reason: changed my mind