View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 10:22 AM   #3

I tried to buy one last week. I ordered on Friday (2099.95 with free shipping), got the email that said I ordered it would be at my house in 5 to 8 business days. Then I received an email that said they had a problem with my card because I had a different billing and shipping address. They asked me to fill out a form, and send photos of my drivers license and debit card (both redacted.) Following Monday got another email that said everything was good and I would be updated "shortly".

I looked at my bank app and it said that my card had been charged 2099.00. I waited a couple of days and sent them an email asking if they had a rough idea of when the bike would be shipped. I got back a non-answer that I would be updated.

Yesterday I looked at my bank app and the charge had disappeared. I sent them another email telling them this, and ask what was up. No response.

I wanted that bike, but i don't want to do business with XProUSA. Seems to me they sold the bike I ordered and didn't want to say it. Amazon as of yesterday (Sept 30) said that the Templar X would be delivered between Oct 8 and Oct 27, and with a 399.00 shipping charge.

Hope you are "luckier" than me, still sounds like a good bike, but I ordered a Lifan KPX 250 from Venom Motorsports instead. Life is too short for screwing around with crap businesses like XPro etc.

Btw, anybody need a 38t rear sprocket for the Templar X? I have one.. Good thing the front sprocket fits the KPX. And the jet kit will work for my Honda XR150L.

Pat